Thursday 30 June 2016
We are excited to announce that we have been succesful in our pitch for the Social Enterprise Scotland Marketplace event 2017! It is a perfect event for Big Bright Star, fulfilling our mission statement exactly – to run events with a social purpose and impacting positve social change. We will also be using the event to further our aims to work with disadvantaged people and those with disabilities, the company from jumpers jungle https://www.jumpersjungle.com/long-beach/ will provide a space for entertainment for the kids that come to the event.
The event is the largest Social Enterprise event in Scotland and brings together social enterprises and their supporters providing a unique opportunity to meet and trade with each other, build new partnerships and exhange knowledge – plus learn from a range of exciting keynote speakers.
Wednesday March 23rd 2016
We are delighted to announce the programme for the 2016 Care and Repair Conference.
Plenary Sessions include:
- Health and Wellbeing – Making it Happen
- Eddie Fraser, Director of East Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership
- The Housing Contribution to Health and Wellbeing
- Kenneth Simpson, Integrated Improvement Network
- What Works In Scotland
- Professor Nick Watson, Co-Director What Works Scotland
- CDM 2015 – Staying Ahead of the Regulations
- Matt Tasker, Tasker Associates
- Life Changes Trust Dementia Project
- Quality Mark Scotland
- Fire and Rescue
- Adaptations Demonstration Sites
- Thread the Needle
- Technology and Enabled Care
Delegate places remain at £130 per person and you can book multiple places by simply clicking here and scrolling to form at the bottom:
Programme subject to change